It is important to service your boiler regularly so that it operates at maximum efficiency. MISRBOILER provides a comprehensive steam boiler service.
Regular servicing of your burner will help you avoid problems with your boiler. By preventing issues from occurring through regular maintenance, you will cut unexpected costs, especially when it is carried out by one of our expert engineers. We offer different options to ensure that your boiler is in good working order.
MISRBOILER carries out annual and NDT preparation works that are required by the Pressure Systems Safety Regulations 2000. This includes a thorough preparation and cleaning, on-site valve overhaul or off-site certified valve servicing, high-quality spares being provided, gauge recalibration, and the rebuilding and restoration of pressure following inspection.
We aim to make inspections as easy as possible and keep downtime to a minimum. You can also rest assured that our skilled engineers will spot any major problems before any inspectors arrive and get them repaired.
MISRBOILER can provide a comprehensive Steam Boiler service covering all aspects of installation, maintenance and refurbishment as listed below:
- Turnkey installation projects are undertaken.
- New or re-conditioned boilers supplied.
- Preparation and overhaul for inspection purposes.
- Repairs including welding and retubing.
- Valves ad mountings overhaul, repaired and test certifications issued.
- Steam distribution pipework systems designed and installed
Boiler House and Steam System
A team of skilled service engineers, provide commissioning, servicing and maintenance of boiler plant and associated equipment. Long term service contracts are available which can include the annual insurance inspection.
The MISRBOILER Team offer the following services and benefits:
- Service Contracts
- Welding repairs and Re-Tubing
- Pressure systems safety regulations inspections
- Servicing & maintenance of boiler plant equipment
- 24 Hour standby option
- Daily / weekly attendance options
- Full boiler house management solutions
We have over 7 years’ experience in the energy sector with a particular steam and condensate systems focus.
A service contract site involvement can bring about a range of benefits
Improve steam quality:
- Save energy
- Cut carbon emissions
- Reduce steam consumption
- Raise product quality
- Lower water and chemical treatment costs
- Improve safety
- Minimize downtime
- Reduce corrosion for longer boiler and pipework life