Steam Generators Rental Services
A Portable Boiler Room, or PBR, contains all necessary components to start, run and maintain high capacity steam and hot water service including a packaged boiler with burner, feed water treatment, storage and pumping, fuel handling equipment, electrical switch gear. All connections are made on the outside of the unit allowing for easy hookup.
Mobile boiler rooms are completely enclosed, and ready to start work upon delivery. There’s no additional time or expense needed to dismount the system or protect it from inclement weather. The boiler equipment and all controls are already fixed inside the mobile boiler room and ready to use in an environment designed for comfort and convenience. Your mobile boiler room also includes space for technicians to maintain records and perform other necessary administrative functions. All our mobile boiler rooms are outfitted with the latest in control technology in a variety of different pressure ranges and horsepower to fit your needs. Once you’ve chosen the strength of your mobile boiler, we offer many different options to customize the room to your specifications.
AVAILABLE FOR RENT 24/7
4.2 8MMbtu Rig safe Steam Generator
Total Solutions 4.28 MMbtu steam generators are installed in
purpose-built DNV 2.7-1 containers (fully compliant to DNV
Each unit is delivered with internal water and fuel
tanks, 200 feet of steam hose consisting of 200 feet lengths
together with a comprehensive spares kit.
These units have been engineered to be fully contained within one 20 x8 container, ensuring a reduced footprint as well as cost
When supplied as a package with our 100 cfm or 1600 cfm
Rig safe compressors, they complete a fully compliant DNV
The generators are suitable for well testing operations or
temporary replacement of installed boiler systems during
maintenance. They are also suitable for use in industrial
applications such as tank cleaning, descaling, shutdowns and
heavy oil removal.
Total Solutions generators are designed to ASME/CE steam
generator vessel codes.
An on-board Emergency Shutdown System is fitted as
standard ensuring instant safe shutdown should gas be
detected. Each unit is also fitted with a Fire Suppression
Total Solutions also has an extensive rental fleet of rig safe
steam generators, producing volumes ranging from 1.4
Million Btu through to 6.2 Million Btu’s.
• Single lift unit
• Fully contained within one 20 x 8 container for reduced footprint and cost-effective transportation
• Steam vents and safety valve vents mounted away from
• Internal intrinsically safe lighting enables safe operation and
maintenance in all conditions
• High and low water levels, high-pressure steam and flame
failure shutdowns are fitted as standard as safety and
• Gas Detection (propane, methane and H2S)
• Fitted with a Fire Suppression System
• Blowdown vessel for safe release of high-pressure steam
during working operations
• The boiler includes forced air cooling to ensure surface temperatures below 200ºC are maintained Options
• Experienced personnel providing a complete operational package including: hook-up & commissioning, servicing, re-fueling and multiple installation assistance
• Additional Steam Hose length available upon request